Sunday, February 1, 2015

j u s t o n e p i c . . .

we have a community "white board" at our clinic where we write

motivational thoughts,  put together potluck menus, and currently

cheer on the Seahawks.

on the Monday morning after the Seahawks amazing come back victory 

over Green Bay, someone in the office grabbed the BLUE dry erase marker 

and penned...

God must love the Seahawks!

it made me smile.

 it made ALL of the 12's at work smile.

it's still on the board.

how comforting it has been to see His name with each trip to

the coffeemaker and the printer.


smile...


this  past week, we have been covered by a blanket of fog at night,

and bathed by the cool clear sun during the day.


on Friday night, Matt McDonald @ Equal Motion Photography caught this image of 

Seattle at sunset with the Olympic Mountains in the background.

the "Needle" is decked out in BLUE and GREEN with the 12th man flag flying atop,

the first thought that popped into mind was...























the white board..."God must love the Seahawks !

His love is for all of us...win or lose!

have Super Sunday!

withLove
( G o   H a w k s ! )

8 comments:

  1. Have a super, super Sunday Lynne! Though I am not a fan of football, I am actually anxious to see who wins, for my best beloved blogger pal (amongst many!!!!) is there in Washington as well as you. GOD LOVES US ALL! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, I love that photo !! I am so glad that God loves us. Blessings for a great day with your family. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing shot of Seattle.

    Go Hawks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, everything you said, and the lovely of one of my favorite cities in the world.
    But, you know I think you are cheering for the wrong team !!!
    (:'s

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I do. :). Go Hawks!
    Thinking iof you on this Super Sunday, L.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love our Dolphins, but those Hawks colors are absolutely amazing, my favorite in the NFL. Just don't tell Mr G. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same time next year, my friend. I'll be cheering for those gorgeous colors again.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete