Thursday, May 28, 2015

j u s t o n e p i c . . . w h a t " t h i s " i s a l l a b o u t . . .

h e l l o L o v e l i e s !


on Tuesday i shared one of my favorite quotes . . . 




Linda @ Linda's Life Journal left a comment . . .

" I love that sign! I needed to hear that this morning! 

I am off to dress up and show up and I will NOT give up!!! "


i popped over to her blog last night to check on her.

( it's no secret that Texas has been plagued by flooding.)

her home was flooded.

i read her words and viewed her photographs.

Linda and her beloved LD, had spent the holiday battling the wrath of mother nature. 

they laid sandbags, moved furniture and relocated much of their

cherished home goods and keepsakes to higher places in their home.



her Wednesday blog post confirmed the words ( comment ) she wrote

beneath my blog post on Tuesday.




does this look like a woman who's home is in utter chaos?

. . . look how beautiful!

 ( . . . from her head to her polished crimson toes! )


* * * 

before i took my recent 31 day retreat from "34",

 i had honestly thought about retiring from "posting" in blog land.

i was worried that i was boring.

redundant.

after careful consideration, i returned with clear and present goals.

 first of them adding "self care" to the mix.

i am so glad that i did!

who doesn't want to wake up in the morning with a response that you may

have made a difference in a friend's quality of life?

if only for a day . . .


Linda is a dear blog friend.  she is also quite the motivator.

i admire her weekly rituals and her passion for God, family and love of her Texas home.

as for blog land?


 S E R E N D I P I T Y  on a daily basis!

"the place where so much helpful happenstance happens!"

why would i ever think of leaving?

you all (y'all) give me gifts every day.

thank you!

withLove!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided not to leave! You do inspire and share joy!! I have to read Linda's blog!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are still blogging.

    I took your advice about purchasing a "dry body brush"
    I used it for the first time last night!
    Even my poor feet felt great, really from my shoulders down to my toes.
    I even used my favorite lavender body cream.
    So today I got up got dressed and showed up.
    Cheers.!
    Just another Beautiful Day in the PNW.
    Linda C in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you are still here. I think we all have those days where we consider throwing in the blogging towel. Some days I just want to wave a white flag and yell I surrender. Kinda sure is an inspiration. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are still here.

    I had a bit of a forced vacation from blogging and reading because of my carpal tunnel surgery. I could post or I could read, but I couldn't do both. All of a sudden, today, my hand is feeling good and I have read 20 blogs so far, commenting on each one. And I got pleasure, smiles, ideas, tips, etc. from each one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would be missed by us out here in blog land… You make me smile… Hope you will stay!
    XOXO Mary

    ReplyDelete