Friday, June 12, 2015

f.b.o.f.




g o o d m o r n i n g L o v e l i e s !




i'm not really, in Paris.

i am sipping mon café on 34.




ma deuxième tasse!




loving this cool frock . . . 

ooooh . . . not with those shoes!

 my toes need to breathe! 




mornings with you = travel time voyager du temps!


***


this past week, more than any week before,

i was driven here for expression.

i thought that i could wait until fbof...

...but i only made it to yesterday.

sometimes instead of writing it on paper...

. . .i just put things in order here.

. . .and you listen.

. . .and you comment.

. . .and i can read what you say 24-7.

. . .with my coffee.

. . .with wine.

. . .with a frosty beer

. . .with a tall cool glass of water.

r e f r e s h e d . . .

r e n e w e d . . . 

r e c h a r g e d . . . 

. . . i'm in just a bit of an overwhelmed state right now.

this is "not a bad thing".

both Mr D and i were up thirty minutes before the alarm this morning.

he made the coffee and poured.

this will be the first weekend in many that he has both days off.

he has the greatest work ethic.

he's getting the ducks in row before we retire.




on Saturday, we have a house to flip!

built by Mr D for our daughter, now to be her daughter's dolly digs!




this is my inspiration for the interior.

( i hope the new family that's moving in will like it. )




the next three weeks are filled with the best of life.

family, friends, and Jay's coming home!

( we haven't seen him since Christmas! )

we have a little event happening in our back yard.

( traffic is going to be a killer. )

 do you see the mountains in the distance?

they are the mighty "Olympics"!

tomorrow is our day to catch up on chores, but . . . on Sunday,

we plan to rise early and drive to those mountains in the distance.

 je ne suis pas en France . . .

. . . but weaving my way through fields of lavender to the mountain tops, with the

love of my life is like Paris in my dreams.

i wish you a wonderful weekend!

withLove!
[ French bread on Friday...]
. . . the sources of the images can be found here.

12 comments:

  1. Lynne, it sounds like all is wonderful in your life right now… how nice! Enjoy those great weekend plans. XOXO Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound very happy, sweet friend. Enjoy every moment. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holland's house is going to adorable. :) Glad you get to have time with your son. Today, my daughter and I saw a Vera Wang display where the dummies had on anklet socks...I told her I hope it became an all out rage...LOL. I am so adverse to putting my bare feet into shoes. We laughed so hard, I thought we would have to go to the restroom. I love the scarf and dress too. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bit overwhelmed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel with six months to Miss AJ's wedding. I know it will be a special day, but I tell you,I'm really looking forward to 2016. :)
    You in Paris, me in Rome. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like so much fun!! Have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with cindy + sounds like so much fun!! xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was HAPPY and up lifting!Nice to MEET YOU..........Jennifer & Heather sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply lovely...I would love to be sipping a little something with you in that cafe, Lynne. Your weekend plans sound like a sunny escape (one of my favorite things) and that doll house is just to die for-what a sentimental project for your girls. Thanks for joining our #stylefocus lovely one.
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too would enjoy sipping a little something in a cafe and chatting with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the roundup of photos - the perfect escape for Monday morning! xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always inspiring when I visit you Lynn! I needed to get my mind off of the things I don’t want to think about until my coffee mug is empty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynne, You sound fantastic!! Love all your positive energy!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete