Sunday, July 12, 2015

d o n ' t f o r g e t t o w r i t e i t d o w n . . .


h e l l o L o v e l i e s !





 petite Holland.
( fours years old )


 she fell out of bed!


"Holland, why did you scoot under the bed?"


:: ici ::


"i was just trying to hide in my perfect dream."


:: ici ::

her words . . . her perfect little voice . . . a forecast for the week that was.

still in my mind, now written to share . . . 


*  *  *


Mr D and myself, sipping coffee and watching the Sunday morning news shows.

getting back into the routine, but always focused on the next hello!


 *  *  * 


touchdown Boise!

safe at home!

. . . a n d   t h e r e 's  t h e   p h o n e !

withLove.


6 comments:

  1. Lynne, Nothing sweeter in the world than a little child's voice saying something so cute. I love Sunday mornings !! Wishing you and yours a perfect day. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love Holland's sweet words! How perfect is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious!!! I love the name Holland and of course her sweet words.
    Wishing you a wonderful new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! I hope that you are settled back in for the adventures of home!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiding in a perfect dream sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love this, Lynne! From the mouth of babes, right? I can relate to those small moments of coffee in bed with the mister watching Sunday morning. The sweet life...
    My dear, I'm just back from being away 3 out of 4 weeks. I've missed my blog friends-and you!
    Having such fun catching up now that we are settled in back at home.
    Happy mid summer, Lynne!
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete