Friday, July 17, 2015

F r e n c h b r e a d o n F r i d a y !


b o n j o u r L o v e l i e s !


"the moment i wake up . . .

. . . before i put on my make up . . . "




"ce que le monde a besoin maintenant est amour doux amour."
{ "what the world needs now is love sweet love."}



gosh. 

some days this world gets heavy on our hearts.


thank God for putting "Burt & Dionne" songs in my head this morning and for

leading me to the pretty French bread image above that set me off to google 




 . . . where i found precious and sweet amour de chiot.
{puppy love.}
 omgoodness! their petite collars!




perhaps this perfect little pair for a romantic French inspired picnic basket?


oh!

the finish!

" . . . i say a little prayer for you!"
{je récite une petite prière pour toi!}



         feu d'artifice 14 juillet Paris 2015 !

{ stay for the fireworks . . . they are pretty fantastic!}

happy fbof!

withLove!

13 comments:

  1. Now that puts me in a good mood for my doctors appointment! Thank you so much for the well wishes. I highly recommend to anyone suffering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you continue to have a wonderful day. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cuteness. I love the little French doggies. Thank you for the film clip. Blessings for a fabulous weekend, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this Sunday morning beauty and thoughts, Lynne!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to start my week - hope yours is a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopped by again this morning just to tell you I've loved Burt Bacharach,forever, and often hum his songs. Where have all the great composers gone...we need them more than ever.
    I'll say a little prayer for you, do say one for me too.
    xo
    Love your sidebar pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynne, you lift my spirit when I come for a visit. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Lovely french doggies! Wonderful post!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynne, Love this post!! Burt and Dionne were always my favorite growing up! French bulldog salt and pepper shakers, so cute!!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the world can be harsh sometimes, Lynne. But praying does it for me every time.

    "What the world needs now is love sweet love"........one of my favorite songs.

    Have a peaceful weekend, my dear.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete