Monday, August 3, 2015

b e f r i n g e d . . . b y t h e s e a . . .

Honeymoon Tulip


where would i 




wear fringe?






(have you noticed the rise of this edgy fashion phenomenon?)


for me it would be a perfect choice for cover on a honeymoon


 or second honeymoon  . . .






. . .  where the sand meets the sea. 






 hemmed to move . . .






 . . . festooned to dance in the ocean breeze.





befringed . . .

 by - the - sea . . .

  happy August #STYLEFOCUS to my beautiful bloggy - befriends!

 withLove!



Linked with . . . #STYLEFOCUS  4


7 comments:

  1. Now I know you wore fringe the last time it was HUGE !!!
    The fashionista that you are would have had fringe.
    I call those tulips "Parrot" Tulips, is that incorrect?
    Anyway, get the fringe out for Fall, it's going to be everywhere. Maybe a handbag?
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to think about where I would wear fringe. It looks great on all the models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of this fringe…the umbrella is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm swooning over every sea-glass toned image here, dear Lynne. This is definitely my favorite beach vibe! I wore fringe in middle school-though it wasn't white or this chic. Fabulous inspiration for a beachy, boho summer my dear. Thanks for joining us for the Linkup again!
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one delightful post and you know I would love, love to wear a few of these pieces and spend a lovely day or evening on the beach!
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the fringe stuff coming out for the Fall season. It reminds me of another time growing up. I've never seen a tulip like that before - it looks like a fringe tulip!

    Have a good week ahead, Lynne.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete