Whister To do list...
yarn and {free} pattern shopping...
Whister To do list...
yarn and {free} pattern shopping...
For my Whistler knitting project...
I love visiting the Lion Brand Yarn
site to get ideas!
site to get ideas!
![]() |
| http://lbcollection.lionbrand.com/ |
![]() |
| {The Collection} |
I may select something from
{The Collection}
to play with a headband
idea that I have. It is inspired by
the photograph below.
![]() |
| A free pattern for beginners on the site... ~Old School Headbands~ http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/90337AD.html?noImages= |
I'll try some new manipulations!
***
I would love to be wrapped up
in cozy colour!!!
Another free pattern from LB...
"The Directional Scarf"
***
This yarn is called "Amazing".
![]() |
| http://www.lionbrand.com/yarns/amazing.html |
It's available in many color
spectrum's...I think it
could play well with
"The Directional Scarf" pattern...
***
At Christmas, my "Roomie"
at work...Rhonda,
at work...Rhonda,
made this "Amazing" pair of
fingerless mitts for me...
fingerless mitts for me...
![]() |
| http://snailspirals.blogspot.com/2007/12/basic-fingerless-mitts.html |
I just love them!
I am so lucky to have such
a talented and thoughtful friend!
I am so lucky to have such
a talented and thoughtful friend!
***
Here is my selection!
![]() The Lyndhurst Cowl |
| http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/90581AD.html?noImages= |
I'll be using "Amazing Arcadia"!
An easy peasey cowl...
to go with my mitts!
to go with my mitts!
*L*
{with love}








Ok... I don't knit sew or crochet but these are gorgeous!!!! My friends keep saying "it's EASY you can't learn I'll teach you" blah blah blah.... just make me some for gifts darn it!!! no more bottles of wine please... lol, Jennifer
ReplyDelete