in the early morning light
dreamy white becomes creamy white...
![]() | |
Maria...thank you! |
i received my parcel from Maria
at Dreamy Whites on Saturday!
![]() |
| visit Maria here |
for those of you that follow me...it is well known that
the heart of my home is at my dining table under my
beloved chandie. i was sooooo excited to add a touch of
Dreamy Whites to my place of heartfelt inspiration!
***
my first purchase from Maria was one of
the amazing French shot bags. i am in the process
of accessorizing my husband's den... the perfect
opportunity to add a French touch to a man's world.
the bag is amazing...the fibers are tightly woven into a
tiny herringbone jacquard! such detail... so perfect
for the top of our antique French roll top desk!
***
( i will be posting about the den and the desk
at a later date.
***
happy Monday everyone!
*L*
{with love}



Your little bag is wonderful! It is going to look perfect wherever you put it. I love Maria's shop, still trying to figure out if I can buy everything there!!
ReplyDeleteXO
Jane
Hi Lynne,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your email and for doing such a nice post about the shot bag! I am so glad you are happy with it!
I can't wait to see what you do to your husband's den!
Have a wonderful day!
Take Care,
Maria
Hi Lynne!
ReplyDeleteLove your chandie!
I look forward to see what you do with your hubby's den. The desk sounds beautiful!!
Pamela xo
I just looooove Maria and her shop. I adore those French shot bags...and you know I love your chandelier! Just popping in for a hello. I didn't have much time to visit blogs over the past week while I was scurrying to finish some rooms. (Happy to see my little ampersand tag still hanging there, too!)
ReplyDelete