[XO]
the images below caught my eye
as i was paging through the latest
edition of the very eclectic e~zine "rue".
![]() |
someone actually lives here! |
i love how the pillows are not lined up
in stiff little rows. their plopped!
soft...comforting...inviting.
hi little pooch!
![]() |
| "lived in" style |
this photograph sings...
"easy like Sunday morning"
to me...it's like image was caught just
after the "fam" was called to breakfast!
the only thing missing is the laptop!
***
for more images by the amazing
after the "fam" was called to breakfast!
the only thing missing is the laptop!
***
for more images by the amazing
by clicking on the image below!
*L*
[with rue 34 love]



Lovely Lynne! I love these interiors!!
ReplyDeletePamela xo
OMG! Love these pictures, I will have to check them out! Thanks for sharing Lynne!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures...I love the relaxed look of the rooms, like someone lives there!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jane
What gorgeous pictures. I could just move right in! x Sharon
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures and my that is a BIG E-Zine! Love Linda x
ReplyDelete