i don't know about you...
but this sleepy little Candy Corn Princess and
Holland and her Mom spent the day making
candy corn magic wands ( a la Oreo) for her first Halloween.
she gave them to her friends in the neighborhood and
her Grandma & Grandpa! YUMMY!
Welcome NOVEMBER!
i Love Turkey Day!
~Seven French Turkeys / June Berry ~
[withLove]
candy corn magic wands ( a la Oreo) for her first Halloween.
she gave them to her friends in the neighborhood and
her Grandma & Grandpa! YUMMY!
Welcome NOVEMBER!
i Love Turkey Day!
~Seven French Turkeys / June Berry ~
[withLove]



that's just too darn cute! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI'm ready for Turkey Day too.
Oh she looks gorgeous Lynne. Excuse my ignorance but what is Turkey Day? The candy corn wands look really pretty.Love Linda x
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie~ I am ready for turkey day too...and I LOVE that 7 French Hens rendition! That is such a cute idea for oreo magic wands- I am saving it for a reference for next year. They would be cute for Christmas, too! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteOh, what a sweet one. I love turkey day too. Can't believe it's November already.
ReplyDelete~Sheri at Red Rose Alley