there are some very creative ideas and
down loads popping up in blog land right now.
here's a cute idea for a journal.
(i could use that amazing berry / market basket
(i could use that amazing berry / market basket
from Anthopologie!)
it's from design sponge! tutorial here!
i am thinking of the concept for a handy little recipe box!
Heather has collected a bunch of download fun!
~ here ~
~ here ~
looking for some pretty inspiration?
Jennifer Holmes offers a free printable each month.
she posted it this morning!
~ here ~
it's Mama Biscotti day at work! i have some toasting to get to!
have a great day!
[withLove]
Jennifer Holmes offers a free printable each month.
she posted it this morning!
~ here ~
it's Mama Biscotti day at work! i have some toasting to get to!
have a great day!
[withLove]





Some really great ideas here. Don't you love all the neat ideas that are floating around in Blog land? xo Diana
ReplyDeletegreat ideas. I love those baskets from Anthro. Someone brought one filled with christmas cookies for a hostess gift this year. so clever.
ReplyDeletexo
Oh I love the idea of the berry basket as a recipe box! Very clever.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the little shout out - you are so sweet! Happy new year and take care...
ReplyDeleteSome neat ideas Lynne. I like the poem but can't seem to download it. I'll try later. Have a great week, love Linda x
ReplyDeleteI love the berry box. SUCH creative ideas out here in Blogland! I am going back now to visit your links.......Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love the berry box journal idea! A great post!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Lynne.