Stay warm and safe...just stay home. I HATE slushy roads. We do not deal with those here in the Carolinas...however I am from Western New York, so I have endured many bad road conditions. Cute boots:)
Oh...you poor girl. We have been hearing all about what Mother Nature did to you people! Your boots are darling! I gave my daughter a pair of Hunter boots for Christmas and I may just borrow them today, we have about 7 inches of snow on the ground...22 degrees.
BOOTS!!! The snow finally fell in NY. Just a few inches but enough to play in this morning. Looks like you all are getting a little soggy out there. Stay dry. :)
Not sure how I am not following your blog four of my friends above my comment are But now I am .....Boot are needed here I only have my uggs they keep me warm as I shovel the snow here.. But I love your.. Happy weekend
I bought some tall pink rainboots since moving out here. They are covered in little pink roses, so cute!! Although truth be told, I'd rather be somewhere warm wearing flip flops:)!
Stay warm and safe...just stay home. I HATE slushy roads. We do not deal with those here in the Carolinas...however I am from Western New York, so I have endured many bad road conditions. Cute boots:)
ReplyDeleteDebbie,
DeleteI know that you will be wearing disco dancing shoes tonight! have fun!
[w/L]
If I had your boots I would wear them!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so cold, if I can possibly stay in, it will be cozy sweats and slippers!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
NO shoes here if I can help it!;>) No slushies either- It is just above zero here. xo Diana
ReplyDeleteOh...you poor girl. We have been hearing all about what Mother Nature did to you people! Your boots are darling! I gave my daughter a pair of Hunter boots for Christmas and I may just borrow them today, we have about 7 inches of snow on the ground...22 degrees.
ReplyDeleteStay warm, girlfriend!
XO,
Jane
Rain boots too:)) Its actually raining in Southern California!! Not a lot, but we will take whatever we can get.
ReplyDeleteHave a cozy day!
~Cheryl
I'll be wearing my black winter boots, but I might rather wear your plaid boots instead! They're just so cute.
ReplyDeleteBOOTS!!! The snow finally fell in NY. Just a few inches but enough to play in this morning. Looks like you all are getting a little soggy out there. Stay dry. :)
ReplyDeleteNot sure how I am not following your blog four of my friends above my comment are But now I am .....Boot are needed here I only have my uggs they keep me warm as I shovel the snow here.. But I love your.. Happy weekend
ReplyDeletePattie
Our snow has melted too so it's back to the gumboots as well!
ReplyDeleteI bought some tall pink rainboots since moving out here. They are covered in little pink roses, so cute!! Although truth be told, I'd rather be somewhere warm wearing flip flops:)!
ReplyDelete