about three weeks ago this pretty little invite appeared in our mailbox!
soon there will be a soiree' !
le samedi!
on the way to samedi there is so much to share!
~ mostly LOVE! ~
tomorrow, it's about remembrance and hugging back! i'll see ya in the morning!
[withLove]
~ mostly LOVE! ~
tomorrow, it's about remembrance and hugging back! i'll see ya in the morning!
[withLove]


It sounds like so much fun! Pretty invitation!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jane
Love the invitation. My g.daughter Emma says she willtake me to paris with her mommy and addy. I told her to get busy and start working on them. LOL. Smiles, Susie (She Junks)
ReplyDeleteI have coasters from a Paris cafe my daughter and son in law visited on a trip last year. I said I wanted something PAPER from their trip. I have these on my bedroom wall.....I love seeing the rings from their drinks on one of their nights in Paris!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to Paris???
ReplyDeleteGorgeous invites!!
Au Revoir :)
~*Jessica