with small a gathering
of woman
that have inspired
Maria (lavender pillow), Donna (crystalle) , my Grandma Hazel (she made hand crocheted
covers for basket lids ...they are the sweetest heirloom) and Alexandra!
covers for basket lids ...they are the sweetest heirloom) and Alexandra!
and contributed to "everyday elegance"
here on 34th street!
{if you haven't visited this post...you will have
missed a heaping sprinkle of French sugar!}
[withLove]
here on 34th street!
{if you haven't visited this post...you will have
missed a heaping sprinkle of French sugar!}
[withLove]



Oh, MY!! Elegant post! I loved visiting the blog you suggested. I can tell you are kindred spirits.....
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! and that bag is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteHeaded over to visit. Don't EVER leave that coin purse out on the counter if I am visiting. I would have no willpower over claiming it for my own and then pleading the 5th when questioned! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteLoving the heart shaped bag:))The fabric is so pretty:)
ReplyDelete~Cheryl
I have a few of Alexandra Stoddard's books...I remember walking by her adorable little house in Stonington, CT with a friend who lives there in the summer and seeing her black window boxes with only pink geraniums.
ReplyDelete