So pretty! I love both of them!
What a lovely post, thank you!
I LOVE those little nests! SOOOO cute! Did you make them? And those eggs are gorgeous. I saved them to my craft file for next year. xo Diana
I did not make the nests in today's post. I plan to make them, (hopefully on Wednesday). I am "gathering" eggs all week. Enjoy!~w/L.
Beautiful ideas!!! I love decorating with eggs!! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Such wonderful inspiration :)
So pretty! I love both of them!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post, thank you!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those little nests! SOOOO cute! Did you make them? And those eggs are gorgeous. I saved them to my craft file for next year. xo Diana
ReplyDeleteI did not make the nests in today's post. I plan to make them, (hopefully on Wednesday). I am "gathering" eggs all week. Enjoy!
Delete~w/L.
Beautiful ideas!!! I love decorating with eggs!! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Such wonderful inspiration :)
ReplyDelete