I like that too! So much more meaningful than simply 'I miss you'!!
Yes. There are many people when out of my sight my heart has a hole. Lovely.Have a beautiful weekend. Now I can't remember, where do you live? Sorry you'll miss the dinner. It is going to be fabulous and her house.....OMG.
So sweet. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)
Oh- That IS sweet- Blessings- xo Diana
How sweet you are.. Have a great weekend as well.Pattie
Sounds so much sweeter! Have a wonderful weekend!
How lovely!! Have a great weekend!!~Lorraine
What a wonderful saying. It is so true when friends live far away!xoxoKarenaArt by Karena2012 Artist Series featuring Harrison Howard
Oh! That is such a sweet {and much better} way of saying I miss you. :) I hope you are having a wonderful, lovely weekend, too, Lynne! :)Blessings and hugs,Jenni
Yes en francais it sounds more sentimental!♥ Franka
I wish there was a close by place that I could learn to speak French. I love to hear it. I should take a class...as I may be getting too old to go to France. Then I could at least speak the language.:):) xo, Susie
I love this so much....it brings me to tears because I think of my sweet friend Lorna who is "missing from us."
I like that too! So much more meaningful than simply 'I miss you'!!
ReplyDeleteYes. There are many people when out of my sight my heart has a hole.
ReplyDeleteLovely.
Have a beautiful weekend.
Now I can't remember, where do you live? Sorry you'll miss the dinner. It is going to be fabulous and her house.....OMG.
So sweet. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)
ReplyDeleteOh- That IS sweet- Blessings- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteHow sweet you are.. Have a great weekend as well.
ReplyDeletePattie
Sounds so much sweeter! Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely!! Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDelete~Lorraine
What a wonderful saying. It is so true when friends live far away!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artist Series featuring Harrison Howard
Oh! That is such a sweet {and much better} way of saying I miss you. :) I hope you are having a wonderful, lovely weekend, too, Lynne! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Jenni
Yes en francais it sounds more sentimental!
ReplyDelete♥ Franka
I wish there was a close by place that I could learn to speak French. I love to hear it. I should take a class...as I may be getting too old to go to France. Then I could at least speak the language.:):) xo, Susie
ReplyDeleteI love this so much....it brings me to tears because I think of my sweet friend Lorna who is "missing from us."
ReplyDelete