while pinning some design inspiration for my son Jay a couple weeks ago,
i stumbled upon S C H O O L H O U S E.
i stumbled upon S C H O O L H O U S E.
this place is loaded with lot's of industrial chic and amazing hardware.
it's where vintage factory and mid century office meet in a classic kitchen.
i found some zinc message boards on "sale"!
and...









Oh my! I do love their stuff - just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool shop! Love those zinc message boards! And grandma's sink!! Too much fun!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Becky
Oh wow, I am off to visit them. Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat kitchen is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLove this company SO much!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh- What a great company- I love every image here! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteCuteness!
ReplyDeleteI have been looking for some inspiration for Justin's new apartment as well...this is an adorable site...not too cute...just right!
Have a blessed rest of the week my friend!
Hugs and much love,
Donna