i'm hooked on infused water. it has become such a simple and
elegant pleasure for me.
obviously, i'm not the only one since there is a web site here,
with a book devoted to this newly found passion of mine!
elegant pleasure for me.
obviously, i'm not the only one since there is a web site here,
with a book devoted to this newly found passion of mine!
i keep a glass pitcher in the fridge. yesterday, our Mr. North Shore
Produce man was featuring his baskets of blackberries for a dollar.
i mixed them with ice cubes and some sparkling Pellegrino!
they made such a prettypitcher picture.
they made such a pretty
withLove.


I used to do this with iced tea. The waters look inviting.:):) Smiles, Susie
ReplyDeleteYou pretty pitcher looks so inviting...I need to drink more water and less diet pop (bad I know) this might just help me actually do it.
ReplyDeleteI only drink water. Will have to try infused :)
ReplyDeleteHow pretty & how delish that picture of infused water looks!
ReplyDeleteI also love to infuse waters... I often use fruits and herbs, so refreshing... Just found your blog, it's lovely... I will visit often.
ReplyDeleteCiao for now...
Right now I am drinking a lot of teas; this is perfect though. Extra vitamins and antioxidants while I am healing!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am having an amazing Giveaway of Plush Velvet Pumpkins from Love Feast!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Brilliant! Those flavored water really hits me by surprise. Must do this first thing when I enter the kitchen. Got my eye on your next posts.
ReplyDelete