Don't you love that quiet time of the night? I like to get up and look out my windows some times. I love to see the stars and the moon. Hope you are safe and warm...we are here, even though we are having a blizzard. Yuck, come on Springtime. Only 84 more days.:):) xoxo,Susie
Merry Christmas to you too, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, darling, spread your joy through the world.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you too!
ReplyDeleteA very Merry Christmas to you and yours! xo
ReplyDeleteSo lovely the crystals sparkling brightly!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours all the best in the year ahead!
Love and Hugs,
Karena
Art by Karena
Don't you love that quiet time of the night? I like to get up and look out my windows some times. I love to see the stars and the moon. Hope you are safe and warm...we are here, even though we are having a blizzard. Yuck, come on Springtime. Only 84 more days.:):) xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteI hope your Christmas was amazing.
ReplyDelete