Lynne, what a glorious post! You are hopefully going to love my third annual Paris Link Party coming up; but I have a twist to it this year and you may be interested.
Thank you my dear for coming over to comment. I will get in touch with you this weekend. Anita
Hello lovely Lynne, gorgeous, glorious golden images. I once owned a dress in the shade of your first picture, it was a lovely silky faric and I always felt special in it. Have a great weekend and a happy St. Patrick's day. Much love to you, Linda x
YIPEEE Ou bien, YOUPI, like the French say!
ReplyDeleteLynne, what a glorious post! You are hopefully going to love my third annual Paris Link Party coming up; but I have a twist to it this year and you may be interested.
Thank you my dear for coming over to comment. I will get in touch with you this weekend. Anita
I can almost feel the heat from the sunshine just looking at this glorious post...Have a marvelous weekend, friend.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful images, Lynne! Hope you have a wonderful weekend- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteLove the sunshine, love the tones of the yellows, and mostly love the weekend! Wishing you a fantastic one~
ReplyDeleteHello lovely Lynne, gorgeous, glorious golden images. I once owned a dress in the shade of your first picture, it was a lovely silky faric and I always felt special in it. Have a great weekend and a happy St. Patrick's day. Much love to you, Linda x
ReplyDelete