oh...i LOVE the word serendipity...
hello Tuesday!
hello Tuesday!
i know that most of you follow Maria at Rusty Hinge.
she is such a talent, and a lovely friend to know in blogville.
while i was waiting for my Irish bread to bake on
Saturday, i popped onto 34th street for a second to find a
pleasant surprise on my sidebar blogroll.
Maria's pop up brocante shop!
![]() |
| :: ici :: |
i fell for this!
then...
then...
on Sunday...
.
...when i was on my way over to Mom and Dad's house, i needed
.
...when i was on my way over to Mom and Dad's house, i needed
to make a quick stop at QFC to pick up another pint of Guinness to
make Irish bread to go with their boiled dinner.
while in the check out line...


Nice... I love that magazine and get very excited when mine comes in the mail. That is a charming article. You always remind me of my upcoming trip to Seattle...:) Have a good day...Mary
ReplyDeleteI am halfway through the magazine so I haven't come to the article yet. I do love that cover! I'm going to have to visit your friend's blog!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jane
Can I play flowershop indoors with you? So very cute!!! The only reason I ask is because we have SIX MORE inches of new snow and the drift out back is higher than our garage door-NO kidding! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteGood morning beautiful one! Love every thing about this post; there are many talents out there to celebrate and the photo of that garden chair says so much. LOVE IT! Anita
ReplyDeleteMy daughters would have said "qwinky-dinky" upon you spotting that magazine after seeing the photo on line. Yes they used to make me crazy with laughter, while raisng them. I too love the look of the old seed packets. Little did we know one day they would become works of art.xoxo,Susie
ReplyDelete