A sweet sentiment to begin the week... I leave for Seattle tomorrow, can't wait to see the tulips. Will you be going to the Tulip Festival Lynne? Have a great day. Mary
Love those clothespins..how fun, and it is with love that we hang things out on the line. Nice words to start the day. xo
This is such a cute idea! I am going to make these soon! Thanks for sharing:)
Ahhhh....just perfect. What I need right now. Anita
Okay...how did you do this?!!XO,Jane
Love these and a perfect sentiment.Hugs,Laura
Thank you so much for brightening my day!Love and Hugs,KarenaArt by Karena
What cute little pegs. I would like to make some of these too. Love Linda xx
A sweet sentiment to begin the week... I leave for Seattle tomorrow, can't wait to see the tulips. Will you be going to the Tulip Festival Lynne? Have a great day. Mary
ReplyDeleteLove those clothespins..how fun, and it is with love that we hang things out on the line. Nice words to start the day. xo
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute idea! I am going to make these soon! Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh....just perfect. What I need right now. Anita
ReplyDeleteOkay...how did you do this?!!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jane
Love these and a perfect sentiment.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Laura
Thank you so much for brightening my day!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs,
Karena
Art by Karena
What cute little pegs. I would like to make some of these too. Love Linda xx
ReplyDelete