this weekend i will be taking on a few projects...
i know.
it's embarrassing.
it's a hodgepodge!
my goal is to take it from
the boring black cupboard
le placard noir!
no, i won't be decorating for Christmas...i like the touch of apple green
with black, and the curtains... possibly...maybe not...hmmmm.
there's more...
no, i won't be decorating for Christmas...i like the touch of apple green
with black, and the curtains... possibly...maybe not...hmmmm.
there's more...
the blah, blah, blah... boring white linen closet!
i think it needs "savon de Marseilles" and a "pretty new skirt"!
i'll share "the afters" next week!
***
oh!
the bread!
![]() |
| :: ici :: |
sometimes...
...when you blog and pin your dreams...
...they come true!
( from Chrislyn, Jason and the "Grands"!)
before off to work!... the countertop is set for
French bread on Friday!
celebrate blogging and pinning your dreams!
happy weekend!
withLove!






In our everyday lifes things do pile up a bit. I think we all go through this . There are times when I wish I was almost OCD about putting things away.:):)I like the linen closet. The breads look so darn good...I am a bread person, I like any kind of bread. Have fun this coming weekend. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the afters! I love that bread and hope you have a great weekend- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteOh, I like your black hutch. I would love to see it after you are finished working on it. Organizing is a lot of work, but I think once we are finished, the final product is wonderful. And that bread....so yummy.
ReplyDeleteHave a fun weekend, and don't work too hard.
Love,
~Sheri
You will enjoy creating your dream cupboard! I love the black hutch! You have a lot of pretty things in there! I spy LYNN in the glass!! Love that! Have a good time doing your projects! I will look forward to seeing the 'after' pics! LOVE having the before and afters!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot WAIT to see the after shots because your BEFORE shots are pretty darn fabulous! BACK LATER! Anita
ReplyDeleteMagnifique !
ReplyDeleteI agree with Anita, the before shots are "pretty darn fabulous," but I CANNOT wait for the after. I'm in love with your black cupboard.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a wonderful Saturday. I'm off to finish a project made with French bread. More soon.
xoxo's
You have a beautiful blog! So glad I found you!
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting! I can't wait to see the afters although the before's look good!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderfully lovely day!
Oh, I love your photo ideas for both the cupboard and the linen closet! If I know you, you will work your magic on them and make those dreams come true. :) I am excited to see what you do, too!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am with you on celebrating blogging and pinning your dreams! I just got a Pinterest account...now I just have to figure out how to use it! ;)
How is your Monday going? I hope it is a good day for you, my friend!
Much love,
Jenni
I can't wait to see the after photos. I know your project will be fantastic! Always inspired by your photography!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jody
I also can't wait to see what you come up with and the finishing touches. You will do a wonderful job I know. You have some beautiful things to work with.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Marie Antoinette
LOVE your plans!
ReplyDeleteQuel gateau et les petits pains de Campagne me font saliver!
ReplyDeleteA pleasure to 'meet' you and enjoying your older posts!
Blessings,