i cannot believe that i am sharing this ...
but, why not!
i love it when i dream,
so ...
... just for the heck of it, let me share
last night's dream!
you are going to laugh ... because my dream was ... sort of wish.
i think it was sparked by what i was doing just before bedtime ...
... last night, before bed, i started to prepare a Pinterest board so i
could enter this contest!
$3000.00 would go a L - O - N - G W - A - Y ...
in my little laundry closet room!
it would be awesome to watch pretty ugly, but organized
t r a n s i t i o n i n t o ...
![]() |
| :: ici :: |
P R E T T Y
![]() |
| :: ici :: |
S P E C I A L!
... i woke up after Kim from Savvy Southern Style invited my
little closet space to be a guest at My Favorite Room!
there you have it!
wish me luck!
if your laundry room could use a makeover you should try too!
withLove!







My wish for you is to win that makeover + everything is crossed for you! xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteYou are hilarious! I think you have the same problems most of us have. Now, make your dream ideas come to fruition. You will be thrilled when you finish.
ReplyDeletexx's
I hope you win !!! Happy 4th... XO Mary
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I hope you win. And for a laundry room, this looks pretty organized!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jane
OH I LOVE THIS, I LOVE THIS!!!!! teehehehehehehee....some of the dreams we have. I have been dreaming poetry; sometimes I dream in French. It all depends what you're reading or thinking about before you "faire dodo" but this is a DREAM of DREAMS! I love the idea of having a light and white room, but mine is in the dark and dank basement. But I think I may just re-evaluate that space and see how much light I can bring into it! Lavender dreams are what I'd never want to wake up from...
ReplyDeleteOh- I hope you win~~~~You DEFINITELY need a pretty laundry room! Any way to vote for you or anything? xo Diana
ReplyDeleteOh fingers crossed! I know you would create an AMAZING transformation.
ReplyDeleteHave a very happy fourth of July!
ALL the BEST wishes for YOU to win!!! My laundry room is visible from the den. Awkward looking in photos!! i have a curtain but I never close it off.
ReplyDeleteMMMMM SO AMAZING pics:) your blog Is really great.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new post and have a great weekend dear:)
LOVE Maria from inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)