you may be thinking...Lynne, why not use your phone?
(i am very disappointed in the quality of images from my android.)
thank goodness, Mr D and i are due to exchange them in the Fall.
without a proper camera, i will be sharing "what's inspiring me right now!"
the images are from Susan Hawthorne's recent trip to France.
her photographs inspired me to create a Pinterest board called...
Parfait!
the linen table clothes and luminaries have inspired some changes for the
chandie and the farm table.
i cannot tell you how much i have enjoyed her posts and how very inspiring they
have been to me. her journey starts "H E R E".
you will love it!
withParfaitLove!


I have one good thing to say about taking photos with my droid..The light doesn't have to be that great. But I agree that the phones don't compare to a camera, that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteHave a sweet Sunday. xo
Well, You know I gotta check that out~ Gorgeous pictures here- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! I am the world's worst photographer and I cannot find anything to blame it on except myself. And, I have a son who is a professional commercial photographer!
ReplyDelete