OH DEAR...this has to be the cutest thing I've seen today! Are you familiar with the book, THE FRENCH DOG? If not, you must see it. I told my husband I want it for Christmas. It is a gorgeous book with pictures and stories of dogs and their French homes in châteaux, villas and various homes in France. Little guys like this and many more fill the pages and are sure to give YOU the bug!!!! Anita
OH DEAR...this has to be the cutest thing I've seen today! Are you familiar with the book, THE FRENCH DOG? If not, you must see it. I told my husband I want it for Christmas. It is a gorgeous book with pictures and stories of dogs and their French homes in châteaux, villas and various homes in France. Little guys like this and many more fill the pages and are sure to give YOU the bug!!!! Anita
ReplyDeleteAnita! I just checked it out! I would LOVE to have THE FRENCH DOG under the tree for the "Grands" to find and explore!
ReplyDeletew/L.
Aaahhh, this is too cute. LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday.
Love,
~Sheri
Amazingly...I am actually going to Paris...for my 50th birthday ...so I feel that I can really relate to this cute pup!! x Sharon
ReplyDeleteNo way. This is so so cute!
ReplyDeletexx's
Such a cute photo. I love it. Hope your enjoying your weekend. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteSweet! Thanks for sharing,
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love it-xo Diana
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
Di
X
Si doux.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the hat:) Great photo.. and we would all like to be that pup!
ReplyDeletethat photo is divine + sent to my daughter. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect image!!!
ReplyDeletePrecious. I'll take some of that French flu. xo Laura
ReplyDeleteLOVE that pic!!!
ReplyDeleteGot my shot! Also one of pneumonia and next month one for shingles!