![]() |
| :: ici :: |
i have to laugh...
maybe i am posting the mundane...
the heat just popped on for the first time since Spring!
it's officially SWEATER WEATHER!
i'm wearing my FAVE cozy sweater to work today!
the image above, from here, has me on the lookout for oatmeal wool
and peek a boo lace!
(thank you for all of the sweet comments about my Mom
and the precious quilt!)
(thank you for all of the sweet comments about my Mom
and the precious quilt!)
withLove!

one picture is enough + lace + a cozy sweater YES! xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteI understand about the heat. We just read that it was 81 degrees on the beach yesterday. I was not motivated to do much.
ReplyDeleteOur heat went on two nights ago, too! Too early, but I love the cold so i dont mind. I love that sweater!
ReplyDeleteOur heat went on too...I love Fall! It is a glorious day up north..hope you are having the same.. xo
ReplyDeleteWe are having record heat here so no sweaters for me yet! When school is in session, I automatically think sweaters! Lovely pic my friend! Anita
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day'
Tina!
What a lovely sweater, and I love the color. Me and Jess went shopping today and saw all the different styles for Fall.
ReplyDeleteLove,
~Sheri