the area where the guys go hunting and fishing
is in the midst of our state's amazing apple industry.
Mr D brought me a bag of freshly picked honey crisps.
this morning i made a simple Autumn fresh arrangement
on the farm table. so fresh...that the bay leaves
are still wearing raindrops!
once eaten, they will be replaced with
![]() |
| :: ici :: |
baby boos!
withLove!




oh how i adore your photos + i was given figs from a clients tree + how great the apples look + must run make fig jam. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteNothing better than freshed picked apples in the fall.I can almost tast them from here. xo Laura
ReplyDeleteSO adorable :)
ReplyDeleteLynne,
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing like apple goodies this time of year.....apple pie, apple cider, caramel apples - I love them all! I am really into those little white pumpkins this year too. I went to Bath and Body Works and smelled their "leaves" candle. It was dreamy.
Have a wonderful week.
Love,
~Sheri
It doesn't get any fresher than that!!! We have an orchard not too far from us. The kids and I used to pick back in our home schooling days! This post makes me want to go again. Perhaps next year.....
ReplyDeleteHello Lynne, good enough to eat! Love Linda x
ReplyDeleteHello Lynne, good enough to eat! Love Linda x
ReplyDelete