I love lanterns, Lynne. I have seen many unique ones out there lately. That's a good idea to put the basil and thyme inside. I have a black lantern from Nel's wedding, and inside it I put a white pumpkin. The contrast looks delightful.
That is avery cute idea. More people will be doing this :):) Hope you are having a great week , with good weather. Went shopping with my daughter today..There were just a handful of flurries while we drove home. xoxo,Susie
Great idea!!! I'm on it too. Thanks for the tip.
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
That is a very good idea, especially with your climate. Enjoy your day Lynne...
ReplyDeleteXOXO Mary
I love lanterns, Lynne. I have seen many unique ones out there lately. That's a good idea to put the basil and thyme inside. I have a black lantern from Nel's wedding, and inside it I put a white pumpkin. The contrast looks delightful.
ReplyDeleteHave a happy day.
Love,
~Sheri
That is avery cute idea. More people will be doing this :):) Hope you are having a great week , with good weather. Went shopping with my daughter today..There were just a handful of flurries while we drove home. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeletePerfect idea! I have a few I need to clean out and bring in before cold weather visits.
ReplyDeleteIt's never too late! You can still do it! Isn't this lovely? Anita
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT idea. I love this. I have a big birdcage I have to get inside, too! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteWonderful idea for a small interior greenhouse!
ReplyDeleteJudith
I can SO do this!!! But I would not have even THOUGHT of it without YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's such a great idea!
ReplyDelete