Pink pumpkins...OF COURSE!! I've missed your visits, lovely Lynne. Now that our family business is set up and my busy days are back to a steady rhythm, I thought I'd start blogging again...however, celebrating 50 tomorrow and all, I think it was time for a change. Stop by soon and...guess who. xoxo's
I assume that is a maple tree. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
ReplyDeleteoh my that is so Beuatiful!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to have a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Pink pumpkins...OF COURSE!!
ReplyDeleteI've missed your visits, lovely Lynne.
Now that our family business is set up and my busy days are back to a steady rhythm, I thought I'd start blogging again...however, celebrating 50 tomorrow and all, I think it was time for a change.
Stop by soon and...guess who.
xoxo's
love trees! + that is a beautiful one + have a pintrest board of trees. Happy Thanksgiving. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteI'm going to miss your PINK posts, Lynne. So nice of you to think of your neighbors. What a beautiful picture this is.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed weekend.
Love,
~Sheri
So pretty. I have many Canadian friends from my days growing up there. Happy Thanksgiving. xo Laura
ReplyDeleteWOW is that an awesome photo. HAPPY SATURDAY LYNNE! Anita
ReplyDelete