Catching up on posts I've missed, Lynne. Oh my goodness, they are ADORABLE!!! Love, love, love. Also love your wine shipment. Would like to know more about ordering. Off to visit the site. Oh, yes, but first I have to find your post with an illustration that I absolutely loved, by an artist you referred from Etsy. Lunch break and blogland...too much fun. xoxo's
Oh my, such sweet little dolls!!! Happy Halloween! xo
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a Happy Halloween!!! Grands make it the best!!! Next year we will NOT be home but where the grands happen to be!!
ReplyDeleteI love this. Such cute swertie's. Happy Halloween!!
ReplyDeletePebbles and Bamm-Bamm are just too cute for words!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween...
Judith
adorable! happy halloween xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteAdorable little Trick or Treaters!
ReplyDeleteLove those two!!
ReplyDeleteThey leave me speechless with their cuteness! Your daughter is so creative!
ReplyDeleteCatching up on posts I've missed, Lynne. Oh my goodness, they are ADORABLE!!! Love, love, love.
ReplyDeleteAlso love your wine shipment. Would like to know more about ordering. Off to visit the site.
Oh, yes, but first I have to find your post with an illustration that I absolutely loved, by an artist you referred from Etsy. Lunch break and blogland...too much fun.
xoxo's