"each day is Valentines Day!"
![]() |
| :: ICI :: |
"you are my favourite work of art!"
![]() |
| :: ICI :: |
"you make me smile with your heart!"
![]() |
| :: ICI :: |
"stay little Valentine...STAY!"
withLove!
all images can be found in my h e a r t K e e p at Pinterest, here!
lyrics borrowed from the song Funny Valentine by Rogers and HART!



Hugs and Kisses to you today sweet girl. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteXOXO, Happy Valentine's Day. Hope you have a Romantic weekend!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jody
Enjoy the day and I hope you have a fun weekend planned :):) xxleslie
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Happy Valentines to you!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, I love THIS !! So creative of you, my darling friend. Happy Valentine's Day to you & hubby!
ReplyDeleteSending you a big hug. r u going on Kit's excursion?
Happy Valentine's Day, my dear Lynne.
ReplyDeleteLove,
~Sheri
Thanks for the beautiful Valentine "eye" candy.
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day.
Happy Valentine's Day Lynne!
ReplyDeleteXOXO Mary
Happy Valentines Day, sweet friend. xo Laura
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteSince every day is Valentine's Day, my tardiness shouldn't matter! HAPPY LOVE TO YOU, EVERY DAY! Anita
ReplyDeleteEvery day should indeed be Valentine's Day! I hope that you had a wonderful time with your grandchildren.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Wishing you a wonderful new week.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
❤️Ana
I recently sung that same song to my sweethearts. :) Great images.
ReplyDelete