Absolument, ma chère amie. Actually I've just had some champagne with lunch in honour of Remi Benali's beautiful images in the April issue of National Geographic.( A wonderful excuse for a little bubbly.) Currently they can be previewed via lostinarles.blogspot.com. Bon week-end.
Sounds good to me! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely perfect!!! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis is a schedule I think even I could keep. LOL. Wishing you a wonderful fun weekend. xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeletePerfection! Hugs, Bonnie
ReplyDeleteOh I just love the way you think girlfriend!! Fun post and I loved your watercolor inspirations in the one before. Happy spring weekend!
ReplyDeletexx, H
I won't be finishing my day with champagne, but I will finish it with pizza. That is a treat since I have been staying away from bread.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jane
Absolument, ma chère amie. Actually I've just had some champagne with lunch in honour of Remi Benali's beautiful images in the April issue of National Geographic.( A wonderful excuse for a little bubbly.) Currently they can be previewed via lostinarles.blogspot.com. Bon week-end.
ReplyDeleteteeheee....c'est parfait, bien sûr! A VOTRE SANTÉ!
ReplyDeleteSounds perfect!!
ReplyDeleteThe very best kind of day. Happy Saturday! xoJennifer
ReplyDelete