I love some green eatable things but I am not allowed too much green in my diet. But unless a smoothie of green is something sweet....I do not think I could ever drink one. I can see the choices on the menu are varied, which is good. I hope you and your husband are doing well. xoxo,Susie
I'm just beginning to acquire a taste for green smoothies. It's taking me awhile to get over the taste of lawn clippings of some, but I know they're sooo good for me. Enjoy your weekend XoJ
This is such a good idea and I like that you broke up each section. I'm getting more and more into smoothies these days but still haven't tried a green one. I'll definitely have to try it.
Good morning sweet friend! Thank you for coming to my post about my new magazine adventure! I am very excited to see what comes of my work and that of others. How I love this smoothie list you have!
Our favorite combination is spinach, fresh pineapple, melon or apple (depending on what you have), a sliver of lime (peel and all), a few basil or mint leaves (I prefer basil) and a smidge of agave. Blend with a bit of ice and it's delicious!
I love some green eatable things but I am not allowed too much green in my diet. But unless a smoothie of green is something sweet....I do not think I could ever drink one. I can see the choices on the menu are varied, which is good. I hope you and your husband are doing well. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteThis is a keeper! I'm loving all these options right in front of me:) Enjoy your weekend! xxleslie
ReplyDeleteI'm just beginning to acquire a taste for green smoothies. It's taking me awhile to get over the taste of lawn clippings of some, but I know they're sooo good for me. Enjoy your weekend XoJ
ReplyDeleteI pinned this! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a good idea and I like that you broke up each section. I'm getting more and more into smoothies these days but still haven't tried a green one. I'll definitely have to try it.
ReplyDeletexoDale
www.savvyspice.com
We make ours with Kale, blackberries and banana with BRAZIL NUTS! YES! Oh dear, what yumminess! Hi Lynne! Anita
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever idea to create so many different smoothies. I must try a few of these variations.
ReplyDeleteBy coincidence I just made us smoothies for lunch! Banana-blueberry with coconut water, low fat yoghurt and a few crushed ice blocks. Delish……...
ReplyDeleteGood morning sweet friend! Thank you for coming to my post about my new magazine adventure! I am very excited to see what comes of my work and that of others. How I love this smoothie list you have!
ReplyDeleteOur favorite combination is spinach, fresh pineapple, melon or apple (depending on what you have), a sliver of lime (peel and all), a few basil or mint leaves (I prefer basil) and a smidge of agave. Blend with a bit of ice and it's delicious!
ReplyDelete