That is one expensive hose!! Fabulous! They say the gold version shimmers in the sunlight. Wow, things I never knew I wanted or needed keep popping up. Thanks for the inspiration darling. Enjoy your day!! xoxo
LYNNE! You must have been in my head. I was serving myself a slice of Italian bread (close enough to France), and could not help but think of you. :) I keep losing you too. I MUST update my sidebar blogroll again. Whew. I'm so glad you stopped by. Your header is DREAMY. Have a lovely, lovely. xoxo's
Lynne, you have hit a total home run AGAIN ! Of course, you knew I would LOVE it. Hot pink anything, but this is especially wonderful. My neighbors would scream with laughter. Wonderful! I'm going straight over to Gardenista. xx's
Oh my goodness...what a chic hose! My daughter would have died for that pink saddle back in her riding days! Have a lovely day, Lynne! xoxo
ReplyDeleteNow that my girl is the ultimate in Glamour. :):) Hope you are having some wonderful Spring weather. Blessings, xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteWow! Talk about girlie:) and taking gardening to a whole new level! Enjoy your day today:) xxL
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful pink hose! + great photos. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteThat is one expensive hose!! Fabulous! They say the gold version shimmers in the sunlight. Wow, things I never knew I wanted or needed keep popping up. Thanks for the inspiration darling. Enjoy your day!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLYNNE! You must have been in my head. I was serving myself a slice of Italian bread (close enough to France), and could not help but think of you. :)
ReplyDeleteI keep losing you too. I MUST update my sidebar blogroll again. Whew.
I'm so glad you stopped by. Your header is DREAMY.
Have a lovely, lovely.
xoxo's
Lynne, you have hit a total home run AGAIN !
DeleteOf course, you knew I would LOVE it. Hot pink anything, but this is especially wonderful. My neighbors would scream with laughter. Wonderful! I'm going straight over to Gardenista. xx's
All I can say is "WOW" !
ReplyDeleteXOXO Mary
OH!!! I WANT ONE!!! What? No link to the site where we, too, can get one? lol
ReplyDeleteOh-duh- I found the LINK! lol
ReplyDeleteteeehee...now that was super cute.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! A hose in a dust bag - that's so glamorous. Just followed the link and spotted a gold one - a chic gift for the person who has everything!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I think I need to take up gardening.
ReplyDelete