So poignant. So sad.Rest in Peace, Frank Mario Bozzello & all his brothers in arms.
Someone special dearest one? May you be blessed with memories sweet and powerful. Anita
I thank Frank and all our service men and women for their sacrifice and bravery. xoxo
A heart full of gratitude to Frank Mario Bozzello and all our heroes.
Thanks for this post. I have 2 cousins out there. Pray for them. yvonne
What a lovely tribute.
So poignant. So sad.
ReplyDeleteRest in Peace, Frank Mario Bozzello & all his brothers in arms.
Someone special dearest one? May you be blessed with memories sweet and powerful. Anita
ReplyDeleteI thank Frank and all our service men and women for their sacrifice and bravery. xoxo
ReplyDeleteA heart full of gratitude to Frank Mario Bozzello and all our heroes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this post. I have 2 cousins out there.
ReplyDeletePray for them. yvonne
What a lovely tribute.
ReplyDelete