Bonjour mon amie!!!! Me voilà! OK, I've heard it said, "Manger à la fortune du pot!" so yes, you got it right! Enjoy your summer day my friend. Blogland is quiet, n'est-ce pas?
Lynn, I think the world should all speak French. So much nicer that some languages. I just explained RSVP to my granddaughter Emma this week. LOL. She says she and her father are going to study French from the Rosetta programs. :):) Oh she makes me smile. I love it. Blessings, xoxo,Susie
Bonjour mon amie!!!! Me voilà! OK, I've heard it said, "Manger à la fortune du pot!" so yes, you got it right! Enjoy your summer day my friend. Blogland is quiet, n'est-ce pas?
ReplyDeleteLynn, I think the world should all speak French. So much nicer that some languages. I just explained RSVP to my granddaughter Emma this week. LOL. She says she and her father are going to study French from the Rosetta programs. :):) Oh she makes me smile. I love it. Blessings, xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteEverything does sound so much better in French! Enjoy your weekend doll!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteAnita to the rescue. Love that lady. yvonne
ReplyDelete