Merci de tes mots,je découvre ainsi ton blog.Amicalement,Manon
Ah, I can smell your lavender from here, Lynne. Is that an old post card?.......it's so pretty.Have a beautiful Sunday.love,~Sheri
I bet the little bouquet smells so good. I like the burlap wrapper. xoxo,Susie
I have lavender all over my house: my powder room, in the dining room, in my studio, in the bedroom! What a vivid hue of blue my friend! BISOUS, Anita
One of my all time favorite fragrances!
How lovely! I saw your comment at Susie's and decided to pop in and visit you....I'm so glad I did! Hugs, Diane
Merci de tes mots,je découvre ainsi ton blog.
ReplyDeleteAmicalement,
Manon
Ah, I can smell your lavender from here, Lynne. Is that an old post card?.......it's so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful Sunday.
love,
~Sheri
I bet the little bouquet smells so good. I like the burlap wrapper. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteI have lavender all over my house: my powder room, in the dining room, in my studio, in the bedroom! What a vivid hue of blue my friend! BISOUS, Anita
ReplyDeleteOne of my all time favorite fragrances!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! I saw your comment at Susie's and decided to pop in and visit you....I'm so glad I did! Hugs, Diane
ReplyDelete