I find it crazy that it's already JUNE!!! Love lavender and saw some at Trader Joe's but resisted buying it! There are laveder farms around here but somehow I manage to keep it within days or at most a few short weeks where it dies a slow but steady death!
Lynne, Your Header looks so pretty. It looks familiar, did you have that on your Header before? I can smell the lavender from here. Can you believe it's already June?
Looks like it lived through the bad weather. Very pretty. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteEnjoy a happy sunday......love Ria...x!
ReplyDeleteI find it crazy that it's already JUNE!!! Love lavender and saw some at Trader Joe's but resisted buying it! There are laveder farms around here but somehow I manage to keep it within days or at most a few short weeks where it dies a slow but steady death!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty :)
ReplyDeleteLynne,
ReplyDeleteYour Header looks so pretty. It looks familiar, did you have that on your Header before? I can smell the lavender from here. Can you believe it's already June?
Have a great week ahead, Lynne.
love,
~Sheri
A very perfect Sunday tablescape! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely perfect!!! Hope your weekend was wonderful! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! So sorry to miss this! Lavender, oh how I have infused my home with it lately! Lynne, have a romantic and beautiful Monday! Anita
ReplyDeleteI loved your sweet comment on my post, Lynne. It was one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful week. Don't ya just love the Beatles? How funny that you straightened your hair too.
~Sheri