hello lovelies!
when this picture was taken, i was 9 years old.
(1961)
seems like yesterday...
and...before i was born...
(1946)
(1946)
...meets today!
(people who make you smile are never forgotten!)
it's been a week!
( mostly smiles with one little scare, that called for a two night sleep over at mom and dad's.)
i'm taken deep breathes of relief and counting my blessings!
how can i say anything but..."it's a wonderful life"!
kick butt, Mary Hatch Bailey!
withLove!
:: B & W images collected here!


Hope all is well. I've had that sort of week too. Life IS good. Live every moment to the fullest. A cliche, but oh so true.
ReplyDeletexo ~J
Wishing you well dear. Hugs! Bonnie
ReplyDeletePraying all is well at your parents home and yours. Blessings for a beautiful Sunday, xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteHow I love these blasts from the past with Audrey and good old Jimmy Stewart..I pray your parents are well my dear friend! BISOUS BISOUS, Anita
ReplyDeleteLove your attitude. I trust that all is now well. I was in a situation I prefer not to be in last week due to someone else's bad judgement. Not pretty, but like you I count my blessings and there are plenty to count: my wonderful, multi-generational family, the removal of moles last week "just in time", relatively good health, ……..the list goes on. Yes, I am happy too. Bisous
ReplyDeleteLove your quote and try to use it every single day!! Audrey my muse!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
How funny, Lynne. I love this picture, and the video made me chuckle. I hope all is well with your parents. I did my 'blog tour' post today if you want to stop on by and see it. :~)
ReplyDeletelove,
~Sheri
Hi Lynne,
ReplyDeleteLovely post and I like the quote of being the reason someone smiles today.
Do hope and pray that your parents are well - sending best wishes.
Coming back on the plane the other day I watched the movie 'Love in the Afternoon' with Audrey and was excited as the year it came out was the same year I was born.
Happy week
hugs
Carolyn
I was 11 years to your 9!!! Life has sure changed over the years hasn't it??
ReplyDeletePrayers that all is well with you and yours this evening.....