Beautiful dresses. Wish I had the patience to do those. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo,Susie
trop trop beau, quel talentueux partagebisousNélinha
So pretty, but I would not have the patience to do such intricate work.
I've seen this work and it is so exquisite! I tried to work with paper, had some success, but it just didn't take off as I had hoped. It's a great art and this one is FABULOUS!Happy weekend mon amie! Anita
Amazing work...and just exquisite! WOW. How inspiring,too- xo Diana
Gorgeous! These are just amazing!Patti
Fabulous! I wish I could sew!,,Have a great week!
Beautiful dresses. Wish I had the patience to do those. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeletetrop trop beau, quel talentueux partage
ReplyDeletebisous
Nélinha
So pretty, but I would not have the patience to do such intricate work.
ReplyDeleteI've seen this work and it is so exquisite! I tried to work with paper, had some success, but it just didn't take off as I had hoped. It's a great art and this one is FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend mon amie! Anita
Amazing work...and just exquisite! WOW. How inspiring,too- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! These are just amazing!
ReplyDeletePatti
Fabulous! I wish I could sew!,,
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!