It is scary how quickly evil can happen.
love that + france + the french people are in our hearts. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
Lynne, I was sad for the people of France..they have stood united. I know this could happen anywhere, at about any time. God be with us all. xoxo,Susie
Lynne, just heard about this today. It's so sad. Yes, I will keep France in my heart. Thank you, dear.love, ~Sheri
Oh oui.....I am so upset over this....
It is so sad to see my favorite city going through this...hugs to you, dear Lynne. xoxo
It is scary how quickly evil can happen.
ReplyDeletelove that + france + the french people are in our hearts. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteLynne, I was sad for the people of France..they have stood united. I know this could happen anywhere, at about any time. God be with us all. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteLynne, just heard about this today. It's so sad. Yes, I will keep France in my heart. Thank you, dear.
ReplyDeletelove, ~Sheri
Oh oui.....I am so upset over this....
ReplyDeleteIt is so sad to see my favorite city going through this...hugs to you, dear Lynne. xoxo
ReplyDelete