Good morning! Happy New Year!What a fabulous photo of your son! I did not know he was a reporter, how exciting!I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed weekend.
Lynne, I bet it is so exciting to see your son on television. He is a good looking young man. Blessings, xoxo,Susie
You must be so proud, LYNNE! Oh, ton fils, tu dois être si fière ma chère!!! Anita
What a great picture, I know you are so proud… he's so cute !Happy New Year !XOXO Mary
You must be so proud!
Lynne, Love the photo!! How exciting for him! A wonderful way to start the new year!!Hugs,Jody
He is HANDSOME and I am so happy that I know his MOM!!!
He is very handsome and I'm sure, I great sports announcer. I would be very proud, too!I hope your new year is off to a great start, my friend.Love to you,Jane x
Good morning! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous photo of your son! I did not know he was a reporter, how exciting!
I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed weekend.
Lynne, I bet it is so exciting to see your son on television. He is a good looking young man. Blessings, xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteYou must be so proud, LYNNE! Oh, ton fils, tu dois être si fière ma chère!!! Anita
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture, I know you are so proud… he's so cute !
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year !
XOXO Mary
You must be so proud!
ReplyDeleteLynne, Love the photo!! How exciting for him! A wonderful way to start the new year!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jody
He is HANDSOME and I am so happy that I know his MOM!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is very handsome and I'm sure, I great sports announcer. I would be very proud, too!
ReplyDeleteI hope your new year is off to a great start, my friend.
Love to you,
Jane x