I have heard slainte pronounced, but never seen it written.Slanite to you!
And to YOU, my dear!!!
Happy St. Patty's Day my dear.Lots of loveXxDore
Such a cool pic, Lynne. Good health to you too, my dear. Oh, the Irish are such jolly and wonderful people, aren't they?love, ~Sheri
Lynne,Just spent a wonderful time catching up reading your last two-three posts. Now, I'm feeling light-hearted and joyful from reading your delightful words. Judith
GREAT picture!!! Love it. Happy St. Paddy's day to you! xo Diana
Lynne this certainly put a spring in my step today! Thank you for the inspiration!xoxoKarenaThe Arts by KarenaA New Gallery in Town!
I have heard slainte pronounced, but never seen it written.
ReplyDeleteSlanite to you!
And to YOU, my dear!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy St. Patty's Day my dear.
ReplyDeleteLots of love
Xx
Dore
Such a cool pic, Lynne. Good health to you too, my dear. Oh, the Irish are such jolly and wonderful people, aren't they?
ReplyDeletelove, ~Sheri
Lynne,
ReplyDeleteJust spent a wonderful time catching up reading your last two-three posts. Now, I'm feeling light-hearted and joyful from reading your delightful words.
Judith
GREAT picture!!! Love it. Happy St. Paddy's day to you! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteLynne this certainly put a spring in my step today! Thank you for the inspiration!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
A New Gallery in Town!