h e l l o L o v e l i e s !
i am back, and i missed you!
i found this fun little place to brush up on my high school French!
i have so much news to share.
:: ici ::
i have so much news to share.
:: ici ::
. . . try washing your face with honey this morning!
withLove!


Lynne, My honey is on a fishing trip. :) LOL. I have missed you, glad you are back. Hope you are still relaxing when you can. Blessings to you for a wonderful Mother's Day. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteNice to see you back, Lynne. We all need a break from time to time. xo Laura
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! You have been missed, What a sunny , happy stripe!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!!
xoxo
Lovely seeing you again. Sometimes life demands that we change course temporarily. I still haven't got back to blogging regularly or my hobbies since the trauma in our family 2 years ago.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the introduction to Duolingo. I've neglected my French and have to brush up quickly before our upcoming visit.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day. Elizabeth XXX
I am always happy when I see a post from you!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear all is well......
Happy Mother's Day to you, sweet Friend!