h e l l o L o v e l i e s !
y e s t e r d a y started by sipping coffee and reading inspiration from blog friends.
because it was a holiday, i could be spontaneous! within less than an hour,
because it was a holiday, i could be spontaneous! within less than an hour,
i was sharing live chat over a late morning mimosa at my girlfriend Al's house.
it was some of yesterday's words that inspired this post!
. . .one of my favorite mantras.
for me, it's like the sign "above" the locker room door.
the sign you touch before you take the field.
Jen was talking about re-organizing, and refurbishing closets.
her post got me thinking of a space that needs further attention.
she inspired some creative energy here on 34.
( could it be my years spent in merchandising and buying
that makes me yen for a "rolling rack"? )
a couple weeks ago, i found this cute vintage bar height
table at the modern cottage company.
i love it's practicality and mobility.
this vignette turns into theater seating for the grands on movie / party nights.
i love it's practicality and mobility.
this vignette turns into theater seating for the grands on movie / party nights.
have your read Melissa's book?
it's a fun little reminder to dress up love the home you have.
Melissa is from the Pacific Northwest too!
i call her one of our local brilliants!
i can't identify my style, other than it's a mix
of found by me and Mr D and thoughtfully chosen gifts from family and friends.
the "T" was one of my Mother's Day gifts from Chrislyn, Jason and the grands.
( . . . sort of adds a pizzazz to the mix, doesn't it? )
before blogging this morning, i took a minute to make a
" quick change" on the new - old table.
( i noticed that it was missing some French! )
my French is not fancy, just a practical touch here and there.
speaking of there . . .
. . . wishing that i could be mapping the "metro", but it's . . .
got to go!
time to show!
withLove!





Steve teases me about "playing house", but I know he loves that I "dress" the house to show our personalities, loves and life style.
ReplyDeleteI love that sign! I needed to hear that this morning! I am off to dress up and show up and I will NOT give up!!!
ReplyDeleteLynne, I used to go by to see if my mom wanted to go to lunch or just junking...she would not be dressed...her excuse was"well I never go anywhere."...I told her if you get up , get dressed, cause somebody might ask you to lunch or to go somewhere. I do this every morning. There has been very few days I am not dressed with my hair and make-up done. I am ready to go. LOL. Blessings, xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteI always get up and get dressed, brush my hair and teeth, slap on some lipstick and make my bed. My Aunt told me years ago to do that and I would be ready for anything. I have done that my whole adult life. My house might look like crap but at least I am presentable if someone pops by. lol xo Diana
ReplyDeleteps...did you see my surprise yet? lol