g o o d f. b. o. f. L o v e l i e s !
le mot juste ( French )
/n./
the right word exactly at the right time.
my bag is packed.
. . . taking time off from posting to catch up with you!
( i am so behind on my blog visits! )
from the other side of the looking glass!
here's looking at you!
withLove


I only know a few French words, but maybe I should learn a few phrases.
ReplyDeleteLove my visit, always inspires,
ReplyDeleteLove the travel tote.
Xx
Bisous
Doré
Lynne, What a cute bag...we all need an escape bag. :):) I have a French cheat sheet and dictionary...that may help. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteWaving hello back at you! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool bag, Lynne. The girls would love that when they travel. Have a nice break. It's something we all need to do now and then. :~)
ReplyDeletelove, ~Sheri
Lynne, darling bag! I am so ready for an escape and I could definitely use some FRENCH language lessons;) Hope you are enjoying your Saturday . stay cool, it's going to be a warm one!
ReplyDeleteI like susie have a cheat sheet + cute bag xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteLynne I am always thrilled when you visit!! I hope that you have a wondrous weekend and adore your bag!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Jackson Pollock