h e l l o L o v e l i e s !
petite Holland.
( fours years old )
she fell out of bed!
"Holland, why did you scoot under the bed?"
still in my mind, now written to share . . .
* * *
Mr D and myself, sipping coffee and watching the Sunday morning news shows.
getting back into the routine, but always focused on the next hello!
* * *
touchdown Boise!
safe at home!
. . . a n d t h e r e 's t h e p h o n e !
withLove.



Lynne, Nothing sweeter in the world than a little child's voice saying something so cute. I love Sunday mornings !! Wishing you and yours a perfect day. Blessings, xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteOh I just love Holland's sweet words! How perfect is that?
ReplyDeleteHow precious!!! I love the name Holland and of course her sweet words.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful new week!!
Welcome home! I hope that you are settled back in for the adventures of home!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Hiding in a perfect dream sounds lovely!
ReplyDeleteOh how I love this, Lynne! From the mouth of babes, right? I can relate to those small moments of coffee in bed with the mister watching Sunday morning. The sweet life...
ReplyDeleteMy dear, I'm just back from being away 3 out of 4 weeks. I've missed my blog friends-and you!
Having such fun catching up now that we are settled in back at home.
Happy mid summer, Lynne!
xx, Heather