Honeymoon Tulip
where would i
wear fringe?
(have you noticed the rise of this edgy fashion phenomenon?)
for me it would be a perfect choice for cover on a honeymoon
or second honeymoon . . .
. . . where the sand meets the sea.
hemmed to move . . .
. . . festooned to dance in the ocean breeze.
befringed . . .
by - the - sea . . .
happy August #STYLEFOCUS to my beautiful bloggy - befriends!
withLove!
Linked with . . . #STYLEFOCUS 4







Now I know you wore fringe the last time it was HUGE !!!
ReplyDeleteThe fashionista that you are would have had fringe.
I call those tulips "Parrot" Tulips, is that incorrect?
Anyway, get the fringe out for Fall, it's going to be everywhere. Maybe a handbag?
xx's
I will have to think about where I would wear fringe. It looks great on all the models.
ReplyDeleteNow that was one gorgeous post!!!
ReplyDeleteLoving all of this fringe…the umbrella is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI'm swooning over every sea-glass toned image here, dear Lynne. This is definitely my favorite beach vibe! I wore fringe in middle school-though it wasn't white or this chic. Fabulous inspiration for a beachy, boho summer my dear. Thanks for joining us for the Linkup again!
ReplyDeletexx, Heather
This is one delightful post and you know I would love, love to wear a few of these pieces and spend a lovely day or evening on the beach!
ReplyDeleteJemma
I love all the fringe stuff coming out for the Fall season. It reminds me of another time growing up. I've never seen a tulip like that before - it looks like a fringe tulip!
ReplyDeleteHave a good week ahead, Lynne.
~Sheri