first of all it's so very fun to say!
~ Bomboloni! ~
before i get started...i wish to dedicate this post
my Grandpa John Bozzello. he was the head chef
at the Italian Village in Downtown Seattle.
at the Italian Village in Downtown Seattle.
![]() |
| when Grandpa retired, they closed the restaurant. here is one of my keepsakes. |
he doesn't live here on earth any longer, but his life spirit is within me!
he called me Lindee and i loved love it!
he called me Lindee and i
![]() |
| ~recipe here~ |
Bomboloni are smaller!
![]() |
| ~ the easiest recipe is here~ |
![]() |
| ~recipe here~ |
we fill them with Nutella,
raspberry jam,
![]() |
| ~ a little measuring challenge but authentic here~ |
i'll be making ours on Sunday morning!
Bomboloni, baby!
Bomboloni, baby!
[withLove]








Well, you TEASE! What? No recipe? Now you KNOW we gotta try these for ourselves! I am thinking Lemon Curd on this end! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteHello amazing smile friend!
ReplyDeleteI just love your profile picture! It says Hi to me every morning!
I have placed several recipes in the Bombolini Baby post...i did however go back and edit.
The recipe that I will be using is stated under the powdered sugar babies..."the easiest recipe is here"
I'm guessing that Sweet Cheeks will like these!
~Lynne
[w/L]
Oh my, I have not had breakfast yet, and am drooling all over my key board here. I love the looks of these..with nutella? We love that too. We just made a nutella dessert pizza a few weeks ago, to die for. Thanks for your sweet comment on my budget post, much appreciated!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, oh yum!
ReplyDeleteI love this post because I also have an Italian grandfather who was a chef, maybe not an actual chef per se, but he cooked in an Italian restaurant. He passed away when I was in high school. I didn't get serious about cooking until after I got married. I kick myself because oh what he could have taught me now!
Those look so scrumptious. I wish I had some to go with my tea today. Have a great week ahead.
ReplyDelete~Sheri at Red Rose Alley